Monday, October 6, 2008

GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHARLIE TESSMAN!

You know how you remember random things from your childhood. Well, I can't slpell worth a darn, never have been abull too, can't get my infantessimle netwurk of grey matter to grasp anything by a phonetic representation of words. However, there was one word I could spell since I was a little kid. Mississippi, yes M I S S I S S I P P I!!! It was my word, I could spell it before any of the other kids in school. Then, one day in fifth grade Mrs. Veramontez says, "class, one of the students has something special to show you today, he can spell Mississippi." WHAT, that's my word, everyone knows that is my word, I have been bragging about spelling it for two years, she must be going to ask me to spell it..... "Charlie Tessman, could you please spell it for us?" So he did, Charlie Tessman spelled Mississippi and he didn't miss a letter. Oh, the smug look on that punk's face. I will never forgive you for that Charlie Tessman! You are eternally on my shet list. Oh the pain it causes just thinking about it. MY WORD!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

esY, btu cdlou eh ellps all his dorsw in aaabcehillpt deorr?

And by the way,it's spelled "Mizzizzipah"

Janet Ng said...

Do I look sick?